Free corporate and personal encryption.
Secure email in an incredibly small package!
Now FREE for corporate and personal use!
Don't be a Glass Citizen!
Protect your privacy with Crypto Anywhere.
Advantages at a glance...
· Strong encryption
· Small, fast and portable
· Supports public key encryption and password based encryption
· Message recipients do not need Crypto Anywhere to read self decrypting messages
· OpenPGP support, compatible with PGP TM8.0
· Themes support for application skins
· Direct deposit of messages keeps your ISP from reading your mail
· Automatically creates a travel floppy or USB drive for use in internet cafés
· Microsoft Outlook Express TMIntegration
· Microsoft Outlook Office 2000/2002® Integration
|The Sydney Morning Herald :
Australia, May 10th, 2003
|Two words: "portability" and "privacy"
South Africa, May 2nd, 2003
|If you need to send confidential e-mail, try Crypto Anywhere for
United Kingdom, July 10th, 2003
|Top tip...Crypto Anywhere is a simple-to-use email program with powerful
|CHIP Magazine Online:
|A practical, portable encryption solution
Download Crypto Anywhere by clicking here.
Register and receive your free license number by clicking here.
Crypto Anywhere is secure email on the move! Crypto Anywhere is small enough to fit on a single floppy or USB key chain drive and
is very easy to use. Don't have a computer yourself but want to protect your web based e-mail at your local internet cafe? Crypto
Anywhere is for you! If you suspect your employer is reading your private email, put an end to that. If you run Crypto Anywhere from a
floppy disk or USB drive, you can encrypt your email without even installing software on your workstation. With Crypto Anywhere you
can send and receive secure mail to and from anyone with an email account - the recipients do not have to be "crypto savvy" or even
have Crypto Anywhere themselves.
Crypto Anywhere implements trusted, industry standard,
strong encryption algorithms based on RSA public key encryption, the Twofish block cipher and
the ISAAC random number generator. Crypto Anywhere e-mail is compatible with SecExMail based encryption. Version 2.0 and
later of Crypto Anywhere support OpenPGP encryption and provide compatibility with PGP Corporation's PGP TM product.